Another dang soapmaker

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutetaxguy

Reaction score
Hello. New guy here. I have made about 15 or so batches of soap. Mostly hot process. I Have some ingredients I like more than others but I’m still in the try everything out phase. Today I intend to make a batch with avocado, oatmeal, cream, spearmint, and a small host of the go to oils. I have played wirh red wine , and salt bars and collect my own essential oils.
I’m excited to see how far I’m going to take this

Hey, welcome. Ya know, once you're on the soap " lo co mo tion" it's hard to jump off!

Hello. New guy here. I have made about 15 or so batches of soap. Mostly hot process. I Have some ingredients I like more than others but I’m still in the try everything out phase. Today I intend to make a batch with avocado, oatmeal, cream, spearmint, and a small host of the go to oils. I have played wirh red wine , and salt bars and collect my own essential oils.
I’m excited to see how far I’m going to take this
Welcome! Look forward to hearing your soaping stories...!

I’m looking forward to making every single newbi mistake there is and even making up a few news ones

Btw: my avocado oatmeal almond cream mint soap came out awesome!! Yeah I know....pics. I’m not home at the moment.
After it was molded and I was cleaning up I played with the scrapings and I got a very nice lather ( 2% super fat) and it truely did feel luxurious on the skin

Latest posts

Back