Announcing the "soft opening" of the SMFtutorials

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lngrid said:
wow, Ian, FANTASTIC!

Does all the data have to come from the forums here? There's a woman who does a tutorial about hot-processing in the microwave. If I ask her and she gives her permission to use it, where should she email you?

Glad you like it! I put it together with much help and input from everyone I can find, Its a constant work in progress and Im looking to add more tutorials whenever possible. The tutorials dont need to come only from the forum, As long as I have written permission from the tutorial's author (because Im against just copying them w/o it...yanno ethics and such which so many websites lack on the internet)... then its fine! :) especially if its something you feel is helpful, the website directory was created to be a benefit to the users of this forum and whoever else finds it on the net.

If you or anyone you know would like to submit a tutorial they can send them to:

[email protected]

I would need a way to reference the author and like the other tutorials if they have a website or blog Id be happy to link to it; likewise if they have a banner I can also post that on the given tutorial as well!

Just let me know! :)

and thanks for checking it out :D Im glad that people are finding it useful... the tutes kept getting 'lost' on the forum, so its cool to have them all in one place now :) makes for less stress...and Im all about stress reduction...

The tutorial you listed on hot processing is the best one I've read. It taught me where I went wrong with the Batch Baroque Beyond Repair.

By the way, where's a good place to post thanks to the tutorial authors?

To contact any of the tutorial Authors, you would need to visit their respective sites and just look for the "contact" link on their pages, some of them have online forms, just to prevent spamming and such, so that would probably be the best way..

was that this one you were talking about?

http://www.smftutorials.com/crock_pot_h ... orial.html

If so, Elizabeth can be reached at: (its an online form but she does check them frequently as thats how I got in touch with her!):::

http://www.gracefruit.com/contact-us.html is probably the best way, and just make sure to reference that you saw it on SMFtutorials.com, Her name is Elizabeth and she is very very sweet :)

She would probably love to hear how the tute helped you! (especially the whole baroque story too lol)

Latest posts

Back