Announcing the "soft opening" of the SMFtutorials

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Freemason, Maker, Father, Mover & Shaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Announcing the "soft opening" of the SMFtutorials

Alright!!

Announcing the "soft opening" of the www.SMFtutorials.com directory!!!!

This is very much a work in progress, and I intend the listing to evolve as we get more and more submissions. For now, there are quite a few helpful tutorials available on there, as promised, much easier than scouring the internet for them and through countless threads on the forum!!

I am still actively seeking submissions so if you are interested, you are more than welcome to email any submissions to: [email protected].

For now, please check it out!! post your feedback, if you think anything should be changed, or added..etc...

I intend to do some formatting so that the tutorials are easier to browse and add a search function. But I know that even as-is it might be very helpful to everyone!!

I would also like to add a links section, for all of those helpful links that we use as well, Ive got LOADS catalogued, but the more the merrier!... If youve got any interesting ones, feel free to send them my way! Worst that can happen is Ive already bookmarked it! :)

If you would like to see any tutorials that are not on there currently, please feel free to email the address above and Id be happy to do some searching and gain permissions for such a tutorial to be posted!

Enjoy!! :)

Thank you for all your support!! :)

Wow Ian! You've done an absabloodylutely awesome job. And it looks great-really professional.Yanno,Ive spent so many hours scouring the net for different bits n pieces,& have got that many bookmarks I have to scroll almost 2 pages(thats just google!) That little site is going to be so handy for so many people. Thanks mate! :D 8)

I hope so!! :D Thanks for checking it out!!! :) and Im going through the links you sent me as we speak! :) keep 'em comin!! :)

:D 8)

More rave reviews! It not only looks great, but is easy to navigate--kudos!
Susan

:) Thaaaank youuuu!! :)

if you come across any tutes or feel like writing some, feel freeeeeee to send them my way! :)...

Ian,

Thanks for all your hard work. Everything looks terrific!!!

Jude

:D

Its still a work in progress, and I feel like I have sooooo much more to do, but it is most definitely a start! :)

Im glad you found it useful! :)

hoping to get more submissions etc... so its chock-fulla-info :)

(and to those who emailed me ... thanks!! awesome links and such! :) I greatly appreciate your support! :)

Love the whole site ,l have fallen in love with the mica Curls Tutorial,the site is easy to navigate even for an oldie like me and extremely well set out ..Great Job Ian its wonderful.Can't wait to see more items added :D

:D I think it still needs more work, but I think its an awesome start! :) I would love to keep adding more tutorials until its full of 'em! :)

thanks for your support! :)

:D thank you very much :)

If you come across anything that isnt on there which you would like to see, please let me know!! Its going to be constantly updated, and Ive got a few tutorials and such which will be added very shortly. Ive been running all over job hunting and doing interviews and stuff, but I intend to add some more either later tonight or tomorrow :)

That is totally awesome!!! You did a great job....thank you for all your hard work

wow, Ian, FANTASTIC!

Does all the data have to come from the forums here? There's a woman who does a tutorial about hot-processing in the microwave. If I ask her and she gives her permission to use it, where should she email you?

MAN, there are so many cool ideas there! That's where I got the idea for my sig.

Latest posts

Back