Amore

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starduster

Reaction score
Heres a valentines MP soap that I made on TC's suggestion that I use some of MP soap base I had laying around up to be very sure I had something ready for my sisters new shop before valentines day.
The perfume is Rose Damask Essential oil and Rosewood Brazil.
Coloured in with BIC French made Red crayon. I would only use crayon again in desperation like I did then as the colour isn't really strong. But it is red.

8)

Don't put whole rose buds in soap.

Thanks Crissy and Tanya, I forgot to add that I put a rose bud inside each one and it tends to mimic the look of a dead cock roacH ,so I am hoping that the 3 buds I added to the packet will give the recipient a hint.
I have tried the soap and it works like soap. :wink:
But I guess I am more in love with CP.

More Amore'

LomondSoap said:
Very nice :D
Love, love, love your packaging Mary.
Hope they do well for you.
Thankyou,
They did turn out a bit of fun.
Still all experimentation. I doupt I would actually repeat the same soap as MP isn't my thing. So I guess later on if I CP some soap and wanted to re-use my lables and with the time it takes to create them I better had, then I will need to call it 'The New Amore' or such.
:wink:

WOW. Absolutely beautiful. Your sister is very lucky and will love them.

Mary you have another hit on your hands! Your soaps are pure genius and pure inspiration! Thank you for sharing them with us.....

awe

Lindy said:
Mary you have another hit on your hands! Your soaps are pure genius and pure inspiration! Thank you for sharing them with us.....
You peoples ,awe shucks!
I will let you know how my sisters customers relate to them.
I just got an email a sec ago saying she was just about to sign her butt away on that second shop and considering shop 3, so it's definate and she will be wanting SOAPS :shock:
Thankyou Jody and Joanne also
:lol:

Back