Almond Oil Costco

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got home from Costco and found 100% 2 Litre bottles at $14.49 a bottle. That is half the price I can get a gallon for at Cibaria with no shipping. Guess who bought Almond oil today. Yep, me me me :dance:this being banned to home is just not working.

That's a great deal! Thanks for sharing. Have fun soaping :)

I just got home from Costco and found 100% 2 Litre bottles at $14.49 a bottle. That is half the price I can get a gallon for at Cibaria with no shipping. Guess who bought Almond oil today. Yep, me me me :dance:this being banned to home is just not working.

That’s where I buy it and picked another bottle up today too actually. Definitely a good price compared to other places.

I've never seen it at my Costco....I'm excited to be able hopefully get it there when I decide to go back. They are always lined up around the building so I've avoided them for the last 3-4 weeks now. Fortunately I have a couple gallons that I recently purchase and haven't even made anything yet.

Oh wow - I've never seen that at my Costco! Can you post a pic of the label so I have a search image? Is it high oleic?

Looks like it’s 71% Oleic if I did the math right.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve never seen almond oil at Costco. I’ll have to look the next time I go out. Probably in about two weeks. Thanks :D
I didn't see any at my Costco when I was there in March, but I did see AVO at about half the price of Soapers Choice. Foolishly I did not pick any up and not sure when we'll get back there - it's in Sioux Falls...

I didn't see any at my Costco when I was there in March, but I did see AVO at about half the price of Soapers Choice. Foolishly I did not pick any up and not sure when we'll get back there - it's in Sioux Falls...
Yes, I buy avocado oil at Costco. I’m hoping we’ll see almond oil there soon.

Not all costco carry almond oil. There are like 4 costco in my NYC area and only one carries almond oil. I think its a new product so hopefully the others get it soon!

Back