Alabama Soapworks aka Saratoga Scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paillo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I highly advise not ordering from this company. A couple of months ago I ordered some fragrance oils from them. I never received my order, and email messages are unreturned. Their phone tree goes nowhere. Their website is now down. I suspect they've gone out of business and left customers, me included, hanging.

I have a Paypal dispute in process with them, and am hoping that Paypal can uncover some information, as I've had no luck.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Pauli

A few weeks ago they had a huge clearance sale on soapmaking scales. The website at the time said they were no longer going to carry scales and they were getting rid of existing inventory. I ordered a nice scale very, very cheap along with some fragrance oils. Recieved a confirmation e-mail of the order, then a day later got a e-mail saying I was being refunded due to products being out of stock. The e-mail never said what products?? and I assumed it was the scale, but when I recieved the order, it was the fragrance oils that were out of stock. It was a confusing transaction, but I did like the scale. I hope you get things worked out to your satisfaction.

Alabama Soapworks (Saratoga Scents)

I ordered one time from this company and thought it was a great deal as I got free shipping form y order over $25. Other than, the order taking a little longer to ship than what they said, I was very happy with my products. But, I did notice their website is not working properly and I wanted to order again. I contacted them by email but with no response. Hmmm :?:

Re: Alabama Soapworks (Saratoga Scents)

just thought i'd let y'all know the outcome of my attempt to either get a refund or my order. paypal decided in my favor and issued a refund. i never have heard from alabama soapworks and assume they are quite defunct. i'm thankful for paypal's efforts to track them down -- at least i'm out nothing except time...

Back