Adding Vitamin E

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazy8

Reaction score
Im just curious how much you guys add when you put vitamin E into your soaps? I am thinking of using it more in my soaps and started adding about 20 or so drops in a 2 pound batch. I had a feeling that wasn't enough but not knowing how much to put in, I figured a little was better than nothing and to much wouldn't be good I'm sure.

What was the soap like after you used this much??? Really Interested!!! PLEASE let me know!!?? Excited :grin:

What was the soap like after you used this much??? Really Interested!!! PLEASE let me know!!?? Excited :grin:
Well I added the vitamin E to my shaving soap that I have been working on. I have made two batches of my shaving soap and the vitamin E went into the second batch. I will switch up and try it for a week or two and see what kind of results I get. Stay tuned. :)

Well I used the batch of shaving soap that had the Vitamin E in it for the first time last night. Im not sure exactly what benefits it may have had, at least for one use so far, but the over all performance of the shaving soap is just as outstanding as my last batch so there isn't much difference to tell. However with that said I will use this Vitamin E batch until I start my "Spetembeard" in a week or two which is something I do now to get a nice beard going for deer hunting in November. Man I found out last year that I do grow quite an amazing beard. Anyway, I will continue to keep you all posted on this as I continue to use it

Latest posts

Back