A pic worth a laugh or two

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sibi

Reaction score
Today at my organization was "staff appreciation day" and they had a booth where you can choose a famous person's body and have your face superimposed on their body. Last year I did Jennifer Lopez so this year I thought I'd go all out and try Marilyn Monroe. NOT! I guess I am a brunette for a reason. But it's a fun pic anyway - don't laugh too hard folks....(BTW - the mole on the face is not mine lol)

marilyn-me-2.jpg

Oh how FUN!! I love to do stuff like that! Although... it always reminds me rather bluntly why THEY were famous and not ME once I see the results. LOL. Glad you had a good time!

Oh, that looks like a lot of fun. What type of equipment did they have set up to do that?

I didn't pay too much attention to the equipment they used however it is some kind of computer program with all the famous peoples pics in it. When they snap your picture they crop around your face and just plug it into the famous persons face (or where it used to be). My Pakistani girlfriend who is dark skinned did the Marilyn Monroe as well and let's just say it wasn't a good match. But it's all in good fun! I only wish I had Marilyn's body!!! :D

I wish I had that computer program. Sounds like a fun way to make some cash at festivals & events!

Latest posts

Back