A Soapy Success Story...with Pics!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH MY.... might be the most beautiful "booth" I've ever seen. This should be a "sticky" so we can look at this often. :)

Wow! A big thank you...

Thank you for the wonderful info and tips in your post. My goal is besides my website to build up stock and hit a show or two around the holidays (Christmas). The info you shared was very helpful. A lot of the scents you mentioned we're ones I was going to use so that was a great confirmation that I may be on the right track. The pricing you mentioned as well as the other who replied to your list was quite helpful, and finally the pictures of your displays were very well done. Your items looked beautiful.thank you for a great post and sharing your knowledge with us.

LeAnn (owner)
Twisty Stitches
Http:// twistystitches.biz

Gorgeous display! Love your nice chunky bars. And fully agree on the customer reaction - 90% pick up the bar for a sniff before even checking ingredients etc. The unscented bars do appeal to a select few though - would never get rid of them entirely :)

Just found this and it's so inspiring! Especially for someone who doesn't like doing that kind of this and has a hard time getting ideas :) Thanks for sharing! Even though I'm late :)

Latest posts

Back