A fabulous mold liner..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The individual round BB soap molds are great, they are not too expensive, reusable for a really long time, I would think (have probably made 50+ batches w/mine, usually mp, w/ no sign of deterioration, they pop out like magic and produce a nice glossy surface. Have also used for cp, also work well but I am not sure if the lye will break them down quicker so I tend to only use them when I want to do single soaps rather than swirls (eg, like these for brine bars.)

Don't know what the size is, but I am sure that is included on the BB site, if not post here and I will do my clumsy best to measure.

The individual round BB soap molds are great, they are not too expensive, reusable for a really long time, I would think (have probably made 50+ batches w/mine, usually mp, w/ no sign of deterioration, they pop out like magic and produce a nice glossy surface. Have also used for cp, also work well but I am not sure if the lye will break them down quicker so I tend to only use them when I want to do single soaps rather than swirls (eg, like these for brine bars.)

Don't know what the size is, but I am sure that is included on the BB site, if not post here and I will do my clumsy best to measure.

I have rectangular silicone tray mold from BA, but my soaps don't come out in even shape.they have wider tops than bases. Do you get perfect rounds in your BB molds?

Yes, mine are perfectly round and glossy (the mp ones, the cp are a little less smooth because of the consistency of the batter.) But the mold is really good even, and relatively inexpensive for the material/size/quality/number of cavities, I think. BB accessories can be a little spendy, but these are good value.

PVC pipe liners... Clearbags.com...you can also search by the name of poster bags... Hope info help

Last edited:
PVC pipe liners... Clearbags.com...you can also search by the name of poster bags... Hope info help

If you goto that site, either click on the left "bags" and then "clear poly tubing" on the drop down ... or, use "clear poly tubing" in the search bar.

Poster bags appear (from the text description) to be flat bags and not tubular/cylindrical.

-Dave

Latest posts

Back