4 oz. Bottles that don't look so small, please help

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbapril23

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have recently started making lotions and foaming bath whips. I ordered some 4 oz. jars and they look so tiny, compared to some other 4 oz. jars I have received bath and body products in from other seller. Can someone please help me out with information on what type/size of 4 oz. jars don't look so very small? I know it is just perception but I am really afraid people will not believe they are 4 oz. Thanks so much for any help you can offer to me. Kathy

To me, the lower wider jars that use the 70/400 size lid appear to be bigger that the deeper/taller 4oz jars

I use the above in 4 and 8 for some of my thicker butter creams but I get them from SKS since I buy a couple hundred. Is your lotion one for a pump or a jar? I do mine in amber 4 and 8 oz cosmo ovals with pumps.. I personally think the wideness makes it look like more rather than the bullet style. They are the same height I believe... use the same sprayers for both with my thinner products.

Latest posts

Back