good vanilla FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbedaded

Reaction score
I haven't been happy with the vanilla scent I've used--not strong or sweet enough Can anyone recommend a great vanilla FO?

I should mention this is for cold process soap.

Thanks in advance

This thread might be helpful: http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=55719&highlight=vanilla

I don't care for the buttery, foodie, icing vanilla scents. The best I've found (for me) is Vanilla Milk from Mad Micas (now from Arizona Soap Supply). Carrie at Nurture Soap has said their Vanilla Cream is the same, but I haven't tried it yet. I have used Vanilla Lace from Sweet Cakes (but not in CP) and liked it although that isn't a straight vanilla scent.

I loved a majority of the MO FO's. I was so disappointed when they changed their business model. So of course I was thrilled when Nurture picked up most of their FOs. I can attest that Vanilla Milk (MO) and Vanilla Cream (Nurture) are the same. - I have found it to be true for all of the MO FOs. If memory serves, Carrie is using the same FO manufacturer.

MO?

I loved a majority of the MO FO's. I was so disappointed when they changed their business model. So of course I was thrilled when Nurture picked up most of their FOs. I can attest that Vanilla Milk (MO) and Vanilla Cream (Nurture) are the same. - I have found it to be true for all of the MO FOs. If memory serves, Carrie is using the same FO manufacturer.

Please excuse my ignorance but what is MO?

Latest posts

Back