Wholesale Min ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vic1963

Reaction score
For you that wholesale your soap.

What is the minimum amount of bars that you will do wholesale ?
And the minimum of each scent.

I have someone asking about my soaps and I told them 40 bar minimum to get the wholesale price, and 8 bar min of each scent.

I don't do batches less than 8 bars. So I don't want to have to do a bunch of batches just to get one or 2 bars of each scent.

Do you think that sounds ok ? Just kind of wanting some advice.

Edited to say: I do have liability insurance to cover all of the products that I sell.

Thank you.......I appreciate you answering my post.

I just hope I can find the time to make the soap if he does order. :)

Vic1963 said:
Thank you.......I appreciate you answering my post.

I just hope I can find the time to make the soap if he does order. :)

When anyone wants a special blend of EO's I sell the complete log (10 bars).
I also hate getting stuck with "odd" bars. Good luck with the order.

I do a 20 bar minium for wholesale. I ususally can pull it from my stock so I haven't set a min. per scent. One place just ordered a few of this and a few of that but if I didn't have it on my stock shelf they just didn't get that scent. Another place orders about 4 different scents and I make them special for them because they want special labeling. You have to do whatever works best for you though. I will even give wholesale pricing to my regular customers that want to buy 20 bars at a time. I find that because they have so many bars on hand they will often give bars to friends and then I have new customers. Shannon

im not there yet either, i did have an order for 6 bars of the same, i should have made her buy the whole batch, its a fo that i dont care for, hopefully someone will buy the last two. Sounds good though you idea.

Latest posts

Back