What soapy thing have you done today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read this forum when I should be working on a paper and doing homework. When it comes to soap anything... I am so easily distracted. :Kitten Love: I have to get off of this and concentrate!!! Have fun soaping my friends!

Made me laugh, thanks for the post. Soap>School? Wait no no, School>Soap? It just depends on if you can make the thing called money...

Spiced apple cider soap for fall. Gold mica top. Smells heavenly! Quite pleased

IMG_0213.jpg

^ Wow so many beautiful soaps. Ok... for real Im done with this forum for tonight. Stop putting such pretty soaps up because its alerting my phone. ;)

Was going to soap with wood mold, but then changed mind. I tried lining the sides of this plastic mold so it will release a little easier... Hopefully. I soaped for the first time with "Santa's Spruce" from BB. It soaped beautifully and the scent is so comforting and lovely. It definitely smells like a freshly cut Christmas pine tree. Love love love! Get this one if you need a nice Christmas scent.

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1409441231.592765.jpg

Photographed some soaps, did three rebatches and two batches of Spiced Cranberry. Also made some embeds and planned out a fun batch for tomrrow.

FO or EO? Been thinking of trying this EO combo - how do you like it?

It was a fo from rustic essentials. I like it so far considering I don't care for these usually. It was requested by a friend.

Got my supplies somewhat organized, currently trying to infuze some mint from my garden, although I think it smells like ragweed in my house right now, bought some coconut oil, and debating on starting a batch or two.. but I really need to open the laptop now that its working and start organizing my recipe collection. Been working off of screenshots from my tablet.. but I have 6 new scents to play with., decisions decisions

I just made my first Himalayan pink salt soap. It did not trace or thicken when I added the salt like people said it would, so I was thinking I did something wrong. But it's thickened well now and I'm so happy with it so far. Very excited to cut this beautyImageUploadedBySoap Making1409537918.696839.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1409537941.380260.jpg

Haha lenarenee but it's just so gorgeous and I was so excited lol. I seriously wanna eat it lol , well maybe not lol

Haha lenarenee but it's just so gorgeous and I was so excited lol. I seriously wanna eat it lol , well maybe not lol

I have to admit you have a good point...there are times in soaping where it's no small miracle to get the stuff into the mold and that should be celebrated with a picture.

But darn it! Those cut pictures take way too long!

Haha that is so true. I am not a patient person when it comes to cutting soap as many wouldn't be. But I have to say, I was warned to not go far after making this soap as it needs to be cut earlier than usual. I'm watching it and I can already pull the sides of the mould away without it sticking , so it's not far away from cutting. I have no idea when to cut it I'm just going to watch it. I don't want to leave it too late and it breaks or crumbles

Ok guys. Here is my first salt soap, and cut !!! It looks amazing and I'm so happy. I used my own blend of , grapefruit, spearmint, tangerine and peppermint. Smells heavenly ✔️

Back