VikingChick’s Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don’t do a ton of soaps that I feel are photo-worthy, but I just love this one! It was made for the September Soap Challenge Club, but due to me being dumb and not following the rules for my entry category, this went into the bonus (i.e., non-competitive) round. Looking at my pics compared to others, I’m realizing that my photo editing skills are lacking (ok, I’m not just realizing that) and that my photo looks super drab. ☹️ Oh well, no prizes at stake. 😂 Anyway, I really liked this soap so I figured now is a good time time to start a thread where I can post my soaps that I like!

IMG_5207.jpeg

I don't do a ton of photoworthy soaps either @VikingChick , but I do take **** good photos, so they look better than they are in real life :D

ETA: The **** has been substituted for a naughty word that I apparently wrote. It starts with D and ends with N. Much like the word darn. I take darn good photos 🤣

:winner: Definitely prize-worthy! Even if it is in a category all by itself!!!

Let this be a challenge to all members who would dare to duplicate it!!! I'm rarely blown away by the so-called "Artisan" soaps members share on a daily basis. This one is ogle-worthy, 🧐 to say the least. I share your joy at its accomplishment! I'm bookmarking it. :nodding:

Latest posts

Back