This is me... connecting our names.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went through the whole thread at least three times now, but could not find pictures of few people I wanted to see. I first thought I missed them somehow, that's why I went back. I understand that they may not be comfortable sharing, that's why I'm not naming names, but I sure hope they would post a picture so I can attach a face to these super helpful names.

Alright, this is me and my boyfriend after we both graduated from the university. I'm very fond of this picture. :)

uploadfromtaptalk1439001051268.jpg

AMD (Sherry) have you seen "Broadchurch" with David Tennant? You remind me of the actress that plays the mom in that series. (BTW: if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. There are two seasons. Brilliant writing and acting.)

I have not! I will have to check this out.

Yay! faces to go with names!

This first pic is from today, I work at a school and the back-to-school staff meeting theme was Superheroes. I dressed accordingly.

The second picture is from my wedding day; I swear it's the most recent photo of me where I'm not in a costume of some sort. That's my wife, Jen =) Oh! and my name is Leslie, you can call me Les.
http://www.soapmakingforum.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Last edited:
Oh, I love this thread!

I'm 23 this month and I'm getting a little tired of people thinking I'm 17 - hah.

I love this thread, too! Sarah, trust me, that whole looking younger thing is going to pay off in 20 years! I always had the same problem, getting carded well into my 30's. I'll be 50 in December and people tell me I look like I'm "only" 37 or 38. I'll take it! I figure at 90 I'll look 70, and won't that be grand.

I have the same problem Teresa and Sarah. I had to emergency buy lye from the diy store yesterday and I was id'd at the self service checkout. I'm 32!

My mom also looks much younger than she is and people never believe her age.

Latest posts

Back