Poor sick Doodle Bug (my doggie)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I’d share good news that Doodle has made a full recovery now! She’s back to sunbathing, frolicking around the house, barking at deliveries and nightly Ahhhh-Woooooo’s. I’ve switched her to FreshPet and she’s enjoying that and backyard clean up is normal again.
Thanks for all the well wishes you sent and the ones from from your pups, we really needed those good thoughts. 🌸🐶🌸

Just to let you know we have saved many of are animals from death by giving them activated charcoal and being a soaper you probably have that handy to try the only problem is the charcoal will take all medications out of her system so you would have to wait till she is done her medication. We have amazed vets using this one time my mom's sheep got poisoned and the vet was coming to put her down and bye the time the vet got there she was becoming ok and she was down dying the vet couldn't believe it we saved alpacas I saved my cat a couple times one time a spider made my cat so sick he was dying tongue hanging out and he was on his side barely breathing. But yah you could try it if your dog has something horrible in his stomach or system charcoal might help. I hope your dog will be ok.

Lol whoops I missed the part that she is doing better so happy to here that.

Just to let you know we have saved many of are animals from death by giving them activated charcoal and being a soaper you probably have that handy to try the only problem is the charcoal will take all medications out of her system so you would have to wait till she is done her medication. We have amazed vets using this one time my mom's sheep got poisoned and the vet was coming to put her down and bye the time the vet got there she was becoming ok and she was down dying the vet couldn't believe it we saved alpacas I saved my cat a couple times one time a spider made my cat so sick he was dying tongue hanging out and he was on his side barely breathing. But yah you could try it if your dog has something horrible in his stomach or system charcoal might help. I hope your dog will be ok.
Just an FYI for others who do not know, you can't do this with rabbits, they don't vomit.

Latest posts

Back