The new setup

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onugs

Reaction score
Ready , get set, GO!

setup.jpg

I need one of those!! What a great setup :)

Well, made my first batch of goats milk soap! Can you say keystone cops? LOL! I got the whole batch done and realized I forgot the Vit E and added 1oz to much of the tea tree oil. QUICK, empty the already THICK concoction back into the pot and on to the hot plate. Added the E then back into the mold again.

(Just imagine a 6-4 230 lbs. guy moving like lightning with utensils flailing)

PHEW!

We shall see.

I love this stuff.

Last edited:
Love the new setup. Be sure and take another picture in a few weeks so we can see it after all those batches of curing soap have taken over all your nice clean, uncluttered space. :)

Your set up is as big a my kitchen! I would love a space like that just for soaping! Unfortunately the kids have to eat :lol:

Yes but why do you have to use your valuable time to feed them when you could be making soap? Let the moochers learn to scrounge. :lol:

Then there's the problem of making soap that looks/smells good enough to eat. LOL! It would probably warrant a visit by Child services after the kids go to school and say, "my mom made soap for dinner"

Let’s put an end to this thread. The soap turned out great! It made 25 bars. I took a small piece and showed my reluctant wife and she went ape shi*, just loved it. I have chopped up four of the bars into hotel sized bath bars to hand out in a month.

I belong to a few forums, non are as willing to give as you guys and girls. Thank you all for being here. ;)

Now off to the Eastern Sierras (Calif.) for a week of truck camping for our twentieth anniversary. :thumbup:

Back