Test

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackiK

Reaction score
I'm not as computer savvy as I'd like to be. This is a test to see if the Avatar I tried to upload worked. If not, somebody please help :(

i dont see an avatar, but i cant help as i have never been able to load my own :?

krissy said:
i dont see an avatar, but i cant help as i have never been able to load my own :?

Thank goodness! I thought I was the only one having a problem. Maybe someone else will chime in. I resized the photo and tried several different ways to upload. Oh, well.

My parents used to have a Yorkie, his name was Alfred. What a little devil he was! That was nearly 30 years ago, but I still remember how hyper he was! Wound up tight that one!

Thankfully, Darla and her brothers are pretty laid back. I've been taking in older yorkies for about ten years. She's the first one I've had since puppyhood. I also have Parker who will be 11 this year. I got him when he was eight. I'd go crazy without them.

Yorkies are my very favorite of all breeds! (So why do I have this little cairn/westie mix that is shown as my avatar? :? .....in all honesty, when she was a pup she was the ugliest dog in the world and I felt soooooo sorry for her, I thought no one would ever want her so I was compelled to take her. ) My DD has a yorkie and we babysit the granddog frequently so I get my yorkie fix that way. :D

Your dog is so adorable!

Back