Summer Bee Meadows

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraHoosier

Reaction score
Has anyone else ordered from them recently and not received their order? Did you call for an update, leave a message and not get a call back?

I'm in that boat right now over a mold I ordered on 1/28/2012 and it said it would ship in 24 to 48 hours and it still shows as not shipped. I've left 2 messages so far and haven't had a call back yet on what's going on. Just need to know if anyone else is having this problem and might know what's going on.

Thanks.

After leaving a voicemail Friday, Monday and Tuesday and sending an email Monday I finally got a response from Summer Bee Meadows and my mold finally shipped today. Site says they ship in 24-48 hours so I'm scratching my head on why it took 8 days, not including weekends, to see it shipped.

I know there is a horrible stomach virus going around and figured that might be it but could never get a response from them. I don't assume folks work even on Saturdays nor do I expect them too when sick but a short response would have been nice.

First time ordering from them too. :?

I've never ordered from them before, but just wanted to say I'm glad it all got straightened out.

IrishLass :)

That's a really icky feeling when you don't get a reply, you don't know where your stuff is, you've already paid and no one will talk to you...
Had that happen to me recently with a seller on Etsy. Anxiety!

Glad you got it all straightened out.

Latest posts

Back