Stormy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A soap I poured a couple of nights ago which actually turned out exactly like I wanted :) The fragrance is Shower Storm and I love it but unfortunetly it came from a company now out of business.

cd7dd5cb-a199-452a-bc32-348bf2d1d3bd_zpsccb9e6b3.jpg

8e175c31-565f-431a-965b-f45624d7cb5b_zpsb027f0d0.jpg

It's gorgeous!!! What did you use to color it? I'm still a newbie, so I haven't ventured into color yet. Just trying to make good soap :)

It's gorgeous!!! What did you use to color it? I'm still a newbie, so I haven't ventured into color yet. Just trying to make good soap :)
Thankyou everyone. With my main selling soaps I don't get a chance to use a lot of colors so this one was a lot of fun to make and I have had the fo sitting around for a couple of years. Sad it is no longer available, it is a really nice fo.
I used ultramarines for coloring the blues and purple, some activated charcoal to make a bit of gray, burdock powder and soybean seeds for the brown sand with a few drops of coffee lab colorant. I should have left out the coffee lab color it would have looked more like sand without it
I have to agree with you Jules, I love stormy weather, we just do not get much of it here

Last edited:
Revision here, this fo is still available at Elements Bath and Body and I will be ordering more of this fragrance. The description on the site does fit the fo well. I do suggest water discounting since the fo slowed trace considerably. I did not water discount much since it was a fo I had not used and I had a problem getting the darker section to trace. Still soft but it will harden

I made some almost just like that last year and names them stormy nights. Lol wow !!! We must have the same taste hahahaha
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1410016271.691052.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1410016289.231735.jpg

Back