Bluebonnet Fragrance Oil question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have had a request for a bluebonnet scented goat milk soap. (I live in Texas and the bluebonnets are currently blooming all over!). The only fragrance oil I can find that is supposed to smell like bluebonnets is from a company named Lone Star Candle Supply. Their post shows that their version is safe in soap, but I am curious if anybody has done business with this company. Or...knows another reputable supplier that has bluebonnet fragrance usable in cold process soap. Or... :) Thank you!

Thank you @dmcgee5034!
Yes, I order from them from time to time. Being in Texas as well the products arrive quickly. Their fragrances have been mostly good and strong (I use 1 oz per lb of oils) there has been only one or two I did not like (Clean Cotton is one of them, too much like detergent). The bottles come well packed. I get both lavender FO and peppermint FO from them regularly, among others.

Lone Star is a very reputable company and has been around as long as I have been shaping. I have purchased from them in the past.

My customers liked Bluebonnet from soapsupplies.net and I like their flat rate shipping.
Thank you!

Thank you @dmcgee5034!
Yes, I order from them from time to time. Being in Texas as well the products arrive quickly. Their fragrances have been mostly good and strong (I use 1 oz per lb of oils) there has been only one or two I did not like (Clean Cotton is one of them, too much like detergent). The bottles come well packed. I get both lavender FO and peppermint FO from them regularly, among others.
Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back