Soap Haul & Review

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap: OMG! lol, right on, I totally wasn't expecting to see a video! I'm thrilled that you love them, the Refresh-Mint scrubby has tiny Jojoba beads. I've wanted to try pumice but havent yet. Without looking at the ingredient list I do believe that it has all essential oils of peppermint, spearmint, listea, tea tree and rosemary. I went to refer to it on Etsy and low and behold....I forgot to list it lol!

I just used the rootbeer bar in the shower tonight and I must say that I love the lather! Maybe it's the sugar from the root beer? Thank you again for trying my soaps :-D I look forward to seeing more videos! Maybe I shoud dust off my camcorder...hmmm :think:

:clap: OMG! lol, right on, I totally wasn't expecting to see a video! I'm thrilled that you love them, the Refresh-Mint scrubby has tiny Jojoba beads. I've wanted to try pumice but havent yet. Without looking at the ingredient list I do believe that it has all essential oils of peppermint, spearmint, listea, tea tree and rosemary. I went to refer to it on Etsy and low and behold....I forgot to list it lol!

I just used the rootbeer bar in the shower tonight and I must say that I love the lather! Maybe it's the sugar from the root beer? Thank you again for trying my soaps :-D I look forward to seeing more videos! Maybe I shoud dust off my camcorder...hmmm :think:

Do it! We <3 videos! And I can't wait to try tour root beer soap. It's on my list of things to try but am on a strict budget again this month. In the meantime, did you make that pink soap today? :D

Do it! We <3 videos! And I can't wait to try tour root beer soap. It's on my list of things to try but am on a strict budget again this month. In the meantime, did you make that pink soap today? :D
I actually plan on making it tomorrow! I got tied up today with errands :thumbdown: but you can bet Im feigning right about now!!! Is it tomorrow yet? ...oooooh, almost :wink:

Rosemary!!! I did get it then lol.. I second guessed myself. I thought for sure it was pumice, but tiny jojoba beads..wow never would have gotten those.

Now that I think about it, you might be right about the sugar in the rootbeer. Man though, that's one nice bar. I was right too about my DH wanting to steal it, however he was equally enthralled about the Cashmere silk lol. I laid out all 6 slivers for him to smell and try. Being a manly man he wasn't thrilled about the florals. Of Dana's he liked the Angel soap the best, said it smelled soapy and clean and felt great. Of R&R's he liked the Rootbeer one the best. I think just because it has "beer" in it and the neat texture lol... he's a guy, what can you say?

Rosemary!!! I did get it then lol.. I second guessed myself. I thought for sure it was pumice, but tiny jojoba beads..wow never would have gotten those.

Now that I think about it, you might be right about the sugar in the rootbeer. Man though, that's one nice bar. I was right too about my DH wanting to steal it, however he was equally enthralled about the Cashmere silk lol. I laid out all 6 slivers for him to smell and try. Being a manly man he wasn't thrilled about the florals. Of Dana's he liked the Angel soap the best, said it smelled soapy and clean and felt great. Of R&R's he liked the Rootbeer one the best. I think just because it has "beer" in it and the neat texture lol... he's a guy, what can you say?
Lol, that's awesome, thank you so much for the review! Maybe I need to make a second batch of the root beer soap after all... :shh:

Oh and PS... I noticed a couple small dents on the rootbeer soap, did you recieve it like that in the mail? I have never sent soap through the mail before in a bubble envelope and I was wondering if the soap would get damaged in any way. Your thoughts on that would be appreciated as well :)

Last edited:
I love all your little comments on the videos, Shannon, they crack me up :)

I love being able to put faces or voices to my friends here via video! I want to make videos too, just gotta get over my camera shyness and figure out how to place the camera. I dont have a tri pod :roll:

Latest posts

Back