SMF June Challenge - Mosaic Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voted!
And just because there was just a few of us this time did NOT make this any easier. Seriously! Everyone of you guys got something I just loved about your soaps. Everyone of you.

Darn I was just at WalMart yesterday and meant to buy some, but forgot! Now I have an excuse to go back. :think: I really need to write these things down if I want to remember to buy them!

If paper and pencils hadn`t been invented I would be in sooo much troubble...
Seriously! : P

my house got hit by lightning a week ago and blew up my computer. Luckily I have a GREAT friend who gave me an old laptop yesterday!! I was afraid I'd be too late but got on today and saw voting in progress, so I've voted. Lovely, lovely soaps everyone! :)

my house got hit by lightning a week ago and blew up my computer. Luckily I have a GREAT friend who gave me an old laptop yesterday!! I was afraid I'd be too late but got on today and saw voting in progress, so I've voted. Lovely, lovely soaps everyone! :)

OMG, Guspuppy! What a frightening event that sounds like. I love watching lightening, but I certainly don't want to be that close to it. I hope your home owner's insurance covers all the expenses and that no one, including pets, suffer.

Winners Announced!!!!!

Congratulations to mzimm for first place

Sunwolf for second place

And MySoapyHeart and BlackDog tied for third place

Everyone's entries were fantastic. Thank you to everyone who participated and very well done to the winners!

Back