SMF Calculator Issues

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did check it out again this evening, and all my recipes were there again. WHEW!

My main concern was my oil masterbatch recipe, which varies a bit each time based on what I have on hand. Usually I print a hard copy, but I wasn't able to find it, so I was really panicking when I couldn't access it online.

I did check it out again this evening, and all my recipes were there again. WHEW!

My main concern was my oil masterbatch recipe, which varies a bit each time based on what I have on hand. Usually I print a hard copy, but I wasn't able to find it, so I was really panicking when I couldn't access it online.
Been there before and now I write the oil percentages on the bucket.

I forwarded this thread to the tech that handles that.

I apologize for the issues. They will get it taken care of.

Been there before and now I write the oil percentages on the bucket.
I normally have the recipe printout taped to the bucket, but it was nowhere to be found! :oops::eek:

Funny aside... I was going to say that it "disappeared," but I have a hard time with that word. When my daughter was very little and learning to talk, she would say, "It pi$$-a-deared." 😂

Since then, no one in our family has been able to say that word correctly, or write it without mentally saying it the wrong way and then laughing out loud.

@Sentimental
On April 21, I was charged $29.99 for my soap calculator account. I now come up as a new member and cannot log in. All my recipes are on that site. I’m using the same devices as I was able to use last week. Any idea what is going on?

Hi -
Have you tried the password reset when logging in? I have also given the tech the link to this thread so they can see the issues.

I had the same issue and haven't gotten a response yet.
And have you tried the password reset, forgot password feature? If you did, and did not see an email please check your spam and junk email folders.

Latest posts

Back