Daughter Update_Sepsis

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saying my prayers today. They are trying one last ditch effort today to save Cheryl. The antibiotic treatment is not slowing the Sepsis.
As far as we know this is what they have brought in from Tahoe to do the treatment. Her doctor told her it is similar to dialysis but not dialysis. Her body is just resistant to all the antibiotics apparently.

Blood-cleansing biospleen device developed for sepsis therapy​

On top of all this the bank called and told me they are closing my account because someone is using it. This all stems from the money I have had to pay medical bills for my kids which I have explained over and over. I told them I would spend my last penny to save my daughter. Now we will see how well Well's Fargo works with me with wiring money over.

I hope and pray this device proves to be quickly effective, and that your daughter will be out of danger soon. What you are going through is more than I have words for, and I wish you and your family all possible strength and hope.
🙏🍀

Latest posts

Back