Shout out to newbie (aka FO enabler)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's what I made with the Black Orchid & Vanilla FO you shared in the swap. Not too shabby, eh? Too bad it won't be ready for Valentine's Day :( ImageUploadedBySoap Making1423672936.808833.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1423673007.248538.jpg

Oh hey! That is not at all shabby!!! In fact, it's quite beautiful. It will still make someone's heart skip a beat, even if it's not presented at Valentine's day.

lovely colours, especially the red. Your FO sounds gorgeous. Wish I lived in the USA and could order it too!

Hee hee hee! I am an enabler!!! I'm so glad you like the scent. I sent everyone something different, hoping I sent something they'd never tried before. It's always nice to get to smell something you haven't bought without having to invest.

Are you willing to share your red recipe or what you used?

No secrets here . . . I used Nurture's raspberry red mica but not sure how 'true' the color comes thru in the pics. In person it looks more of a pinkish red so if you're going for a brick red or tomato red then Nurture's red vibrance may be a better choice. I do have a sample of red vibrance but haven't tried it yet. As far as fragrance, I've been wanting to try NG's chocolate orchid FO so now I'm really curious how it compares to Daystar's black orchid & vanilla.

Back