road trip to Peak Candle

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirrdee

Reaction score
I just found out Peak Candle is only about 20 miles from me, and they do have a store. I am going in person to smell all the FO's (for CP) you lovely soapers have shared with me...also they are having an online special (40% off the sampler) but its only for online sales....

Ill report back on my purchases...lol

Only you guys will understand how excited I am!

I am so impressed with this company. My DH and I went to the store and spent a considerable time smelling the FO's. The office people there were super attentive and nice, willing to help me with any questions.

What really blew me away was, I mentioned that this was my first order with them and that I had signed up for their newsletter to take advantage of sales and that I did hear they were having a 40% off sale but I just decided to come down because the shipping would be the same as gas to get there, so no real savings (plus I just wanted to smell everything). The CS rep gave me the SALE price and I got 2 sets of 10 fragrances...I was shocked !! That was so appreciated so I told her I would give them a shout out! Very nice people!

Back