Pinterest!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg yes! I was led there by my daughter. It's a great dream site.

Deda, I see so many pics on there that look just like the pics you have put up of your kitchen soap room....you should put some pics on pinterest. I've found some great school/craft projects on there..and the cooking...omg.

Dragonkaz there are some beautiful soap pics.
I would like to be to clear that if you "pin" a picture some somewhere, anywhere on the web, "pinterest" remembers the original owner of the picture and credits them, the original link still goes back to the original owner. So..it could almost be a form of advertising!

Oh my...I too just found this sight...it is so awesome. I found it when searching for wet felting....honestly...I could spend hours and hours.

I applied for an account last week & was told they would place me on their waiting list. SRSLY? Did you guys get placed on a waiting list???

Tab, yes I had to go on the waiting list. Pm me your email and I will send you an invite though, easy peasy. I think it took them 2or 3 days to get invited, not long, but I'll do it for you straight away.

I did get put on a waiting list but I feel like it wasn't for very long. it's a really neat site.

I'm totally addicted to Pinterest. So great for organizing crafting ideas. I've been making cookies with my girls and their friends a lot lately. Boy have I found tons of decorating ideas to pin. I love my cookie decorating board. Sometimes I just open it to stare at all of the beautiful cookies. One day, I'll be able to make them look that good. :)

I am afraid to say I have become a little bit addicted to this site and now have an unhealthy obcession for all things cupcakes..............I want two shops now one for soaps and candles and one for cupcakes and coffee LOL

Latest posts

Back