Photography Help!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixilee

Reaction score
Hi

Im wanting to use a white background for my soaps. But i cant achieve this. Can anyone help me or give me some tips

Thanks

I do the same as Genny, I use a piece of white posterboard as my background. I find taking my pictures outside (or near a window) on a bright, cloudy day gives the best light, but of course that's not always possible!

There is a tutorial on Etsy as well. It said something like hang a sheet so that the sun shines through it(background) and then you can use your flash with a tissue over it to make the light soft. Key is natural light!!!

llineb said:
There is a tutorial on Etsy as well. It said something like hang a sheet so that the sun shines through it(background) and then you can use your flash with a tissue over it to make the light soft. Key is natural light!!!
Your photos are awesome! :D

lisamaliga said:
llineb said:
Your photos are awesome! :D

Awe...you are sweet! I used that tutorial and it was a huge help! I also bought a "Light box" on ebay.

Back