Opinion please...To cut or not to cut?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divaknitting

Reaction score
Need an opinion please...wondering whether to cut these in half or not. They are 6+ oz each but 4" across of kind of big for the hand. I really like the designs on them though so I kind of hate to do it. What do you think?

Don't cut them. I love a big bar.

Wilson hit the nail on the head, mention bar can be cut in half if buyer prefers smaller size.

Beautifull!!! Im still fooling around with molds till i can get the good ones from soapmaker man :lol: so I have used alot of different things, (anyone who dares to come to my house must take my soap survey!!) I find size to be different for everyone. (people have differernt size hands). Hope this of some help.

Those are fabulous ! if i had one i would cut them in half, my hands are big but i dont like big bars , i agree with letting them cut them an you leave as is

Opinion Please....To Cut or Not To Cut?

Oh, please don't cut these soaps! I hope it is not too late....I just saw this post. The soaps ARE big...but they look terrific this way. If a user has a small hand or prefers a small bar, let them cut it themselves. These are very inviting looking just the way they are!!! :D

Latest posts

Back