OHH baby BABY, success!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Last night I had a lil assignment, trying to figure out some things. I made a cp batch better (at least to ma eyes) than LUSH's Snowcake.

Some brown honey colored creamy almond scented cp...gotta wait a month before I can use it so this weekend I'ma try same recipe...hp!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats!! I love the way lush scents smell. But yours is CP so u know exactly whats in your soap. And u would probably sell it for a lot less then they do. I swear their prices are ridiculous. Hope it runs out well

Glad that you are pleased with your results! :)

I wish that there were a Lush closer to me so that I could see and smell what everyone is talking about!

Jude

x

glad yours came out so well! :D

there's nothing better than stepping back from your finished batch and knowing that that batch is the best one yet!

good for you! :D

Congrats to you Philly, it's great when you just know you've got it right.
If you make the same batch in HP, don't discount your water, use the full water amount because you need it during the cook, so that the soap stays fluid, otherwise you risk dry burnt parts of the soap and they can be quite harsh on the skin, and also you can add some glycerin to the batch to help it be more fluid. Or you can add sugar to the water before the lye, make sure it's dissolved first. This will also help the soap stay more fluid.
Almond is one of my favourite scents.

I make a soap that smells like Lush's Skinny Dip, it is gorgeous! But in all honesty it really is just Patchouli and Vetivert, there my secret is out now! :D

vivcarm said:
I make a soap that smells like Lush's Skinny Dip, it is gorgeous! But in all honesty it really is just Patchouli and Vetivert, there my secret is out now! :D

I mixed scentworks almond cookie and vanilla cream and got something 1,000 times more fragrant than snowcake :D

phillysoaps said:
vivcarm said:

I mixed scentworks almond cookie and vanilla cream and got something 1,000 times more fragrant than snowcake :D

snow cake was always too sweet for me, but I know when I worked there, it was a fave with customers!

Latest posts

Back