New

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My sister and I just made our first batch of bar shampoo a couple days ago. I thought I'd join here and get ideas for new recipes, and tips for making shampoo/soap.

Ariel

Welcome to the forum. If you want to do a little research on shampoo bars try to google "shampoo bar recipe". An even better idea is look thru the old posts on this forum and use the search key at the top right hand corner. How do you like your shampoo bars so far? I have been using nothing but for awhile now and love them.

Bruce

Thank you! :) I've only used the shampoo bar once, but so far I like it. I was using shampoo bars from a place in Iowa that sells them, and loved them from there. So far I don't notice any tremendous difference, which is good. :)

Heartsong: The link doesn't seem to be working. :(

Welcome! Are you making shampoo or syndet bars? I've been playing around with syndet for the past couple months. I think I like them.

Deda said:
Welcome! Are you making shampoo or syndet bars? I've been playing around with syndet for the past couple months. I think I like them.

Well, I think they're shampoo, but I guess I'm not sure what syndet bars are.

Soryy! :oops:

Syndet = Synthetic Detergent (shampoo)

I love the way they make my hair feel.

Latest posts

Back