Hello Soapies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_Bliss

Reaction score
I just joined, and I look forward to going through all the content here! I do own my own business and run it with my wife, but I am not sure if it's frowned on to plug it in here. Anyways I wanted to start things off right by introducing myself! Me and my wife make tallow based soap, and and so far our little soap business has really taken off. We love making soap, coming up with new combinations and it's totally our date night every time we make it.

Thanks for reading, thanks for having me and take care all.

Last edited:
I just joined, and I look forward to going through all the content here! I do own my own business and run it with my wife, but I am not sure if it's frowned on to plug it in here. Anyways I wanted to start things off right by introducing myself! Me and my wife make tallow based soap, and and so far our little soap business has really taken off. We love making soap, coming up with new combinations and it's totally our date night every time we make it.

Thanks for reading, thanks for having me and take care all.
If you wish to promote your business you can join as a sponsor, pay a fee and post in that section. If you don't just post in the general forum without reference to your business.

Latest posts

Back