My Newbie soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyliecoast

Reaction score
My Newbie soaps

pinkiesoap.jpg

CONFETTI.jpg

multicolourroses.jpg

RGswirl.jpg

BWswirl.jpg

BWSwirl2.jpg

They all look very nice for first soapies. Just a little suggestion, mix your titanium in a small container before using in your soap. TD will not mix well in your oils if you are using oil td. Otherwise mix your water td in glycerin or distilled then pour in your batter. Do not scrape out the bottom because when diluting either td or oxides there are always little lumpies in the bottom. You do not want them in your soap

Thanks everyone for your comments and tips.

The TD that I bought says it is both water and oil soluble.
This is what I bought:
http://www.wholesalemineralmakeup.com.au/store/WsDefault.asp?One=140

I think I need to add the TD to the oils before I add the lye water or I could add it to the lye water but I shouldn't add it after trace? Correct?

I just put my latest batch to bed - my first beer soap. I can't wait to see it in 24 hours. I'm becoming addicted to soaping and I have too much soap. My friends tell me to sell it but my soap is not good enough to sell just yet. In the future I want to sell soap just so that I can support my soaping habit and recoup the cost of the ingredients :)

Latest posts

Back