My first pattern attempt! Happy dancing!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a great feeling isn't it? ;)

First you are amazed you actually made soap..something that is very useful, and something everyone can use, thats actually more healthy to use...

Then others chime in how cool it is and how they want this, and this, and that.....

Just wait tho.....wait for the day you have soap running out your ears and can't give any away cuz everyone is already loaded down with your wonderful creations hahahaha!

What to do, what to do...OH! Make MORE soap cuz its so darn fun of course..{I'll find room for them if I have to build a separate building for them"} hehehehe

Its a great feeling isn't it? ;)

First you are amazed you actually made soap..something that is very useful, and something everyone can use, thats actually more healthy to use...

Then others chime in how cool it is and how they want this, and this, and that.....

Just wait tho.....wait for the day you have soap running out your ears and can't give any away cuz everyone is already loaded down with your wonderful creations hahahaha!

What to do, what to do...OH! Make MORE soap cuz its so darn fun of course..{I'll find room for them if I have to build a separate building for them"} hehehehe

Hahahahaha yes to everything you said

Latest posts

Back