Lotion Swap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've done two soap swaps this past year and it was fantastic trying everyone's different soaps. Now I'd like to try a lotion swap to see what others are doing. Personally speaking, I'd like to limit it to lotions and not butters. Would a moderator please step-in right about here... ;-)

Hi Miz Jenny. Have you contacted a moderator or administrator with your request? I am a new administrator and have never hosted a swap, but one of the experienced moderators or administrators might be willing to help out if you pm them.:smile:

Just so that everyone who reads this knows and as Hazel has said, it has been discussed before - you contact an Admin or Mod privately ( not by putting up a public post and hope Admin or a Mod will see it - we do miss things) and ask if it is possible for a swap to happen. I don't think Admin or Mods have been contacted regarding this.

well crap, i just now posted a question/thread about an ingredients swap, and then read this. sorry ladies, i didnt follow protocol either. Now i know. :)

Back