Looking for Lush Type fragrance oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the best supplier for essential oils in the UK? Anyone know please, thank you x

I'm a serious Lush scent fan, but products, not so much. So I'm happy to hear about Day Star and Scent Works and will definitely check them out.

Just to throw this out there - BB has a Karma dupe called, haha, Karma. It's a nice scent but not even close to Lush's Karma. Very heavy on the patchouli, orange almost non existent. I added extra 10x orange and got closer but still not there. On the plus side it's mostly EO's for those that prefer EO's to FO's but they never should have called it Karma. If you're looking for the Lush scent, don't try this one. If you want a nice patchouli blend without comparing it to Lush, it's good.

I have only soaped with Daystar's dupes so far, I tried Toffee Sugar Crunch (Honey I Washed the Kids) and the Rockstar dupe (Liquid Crack I think). I really don't like the Rockstar dupe, its a funky scent to me (but it did rice and act up a bit so that may be part of the problem), but the Toffee Sugar Crunch smells so close, I think I like it even better than Lush's Honey I Washed the Kids actually.

Hello Everyone! I am looking for good, strong, long lasting Lush fragrance oil dupes. I would like to locate Rose Jam, Cardamom Coffee, I’m Home and Pansy, if possible. Thank you, in advance, for your help!

Latest posts

Back