lets see your labels?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the lip balm labels can anyone let me know are those silk screen or a very good clear label that has been printed

You may want to be a little more specific about which lip balm labels you're asking about. I'm sure there are a few different printing processes pictured here.

I get what your saying and respect your opinion, but I think your in the minority. You say no indication in the branding of the escape goat thing? Lol, the picture on the label is a goat jumping out of a tub basin. You know escaping the tub. Hate to pat myself on the back, but I'm going with pure marketing genius. Here's another example of how small word marketing is effective.

"Naturally Handmade" Notice in the banner how I'm not using the over stated "all natural soap" I am being more open with my statement, leaving judgement to the potential consumer.

"Treat yourself" you have worked hard for your money. Buying this soap is treating yourself or a friend. It's telling the consumer they deserve it, so go ahead.

Treat Yoself 2017! :D Your banner reminds me of the show Parks And Recreation. I love everything about your company name and logo. Definitely something I would gravitate to.

I love the lip balm labels can anyone let me know are those silk screen or a very good clear label that has been printed
Thanks! They are printed on clear labels on my home printer. I wish I could get them screen printed!

Latest posts

Back