Laundry Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Amankwa

Reaction score
Am mr amankwah from Ghana and I do laundry soap,I have a problem I will need answers please, is it good to add sea salt to my laundry soap making,I mean if I add the sea salt will it still foaming as before or it will reduce the foaming

And again after I put the soap into the mold you will see that my oil has separated from the palm oil,how can I solve that,I used chemical to bleach my oil and that day the oil was hot and I add the chemicals to it and it exploded like fire after it became cold I started using it for production and I started experiencing that separation buh before it wasn’t like that

Am mr amankwah from Ghana and I do laundry soap,I have a problem I will need answers please, is it good to add sea salt to my laundry soap making,I mean if I add the sea salt will it still foaming as before or it will reduce the foaming

I think you should make a new thread for this and include as much information as possible so we know how to help you. Include all recipe and steps.

I use only 3 recipe,bleach palm oil,palm nut oil and caustic soda, 75% bleach palm oil,25% palm nut oil and 50% of caustic soda of both the oils,buh I want to add salt to it buh I fear it will not lather or hinder from foaming… please if I add salt will it stop lather or foaming

I use only 3 recipe,bleach palm oil,palm nut oil and caustic soda, 75% bleach palm oil,25% palm nut oil and 50% of caustic soda of both the oils,buh I want to add salt to it buh I fear it will not lather or hinder from foaming… please if I add salt will it stop lather or foaming

1. I think you should figure out how to start your own post so that it will be seen by more people. Click here:

https://www.soapmakingforum.com/forums/beginners-soap-making-forum.47/post-thread
2. Yes, salt can reduce lather.

Latest posts

Back