Jo Ann's buy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapy Gurl

Reaction score
I was looking for a single cavity silicone mold, which they didn't have. I got a six cavity heart mold, 50% off. Really cute mold. Then I got a 4 cavity mold, it doesn't even say the size, lol, but they are like those little tin mini loaf pans. These both are from Wilton. The first one was $5.50 and the second $8 with my 40% off coupon. Not to bad a deal! Oh they also had a shamrock mold if anyone is looking for one.

edit - can they be cpop'd? The temp range is up to 500*.

I am going to get some of those as well, for samples and salt bars. Have you used them yet? Let me know how it goes.

I have a leaf and pumpkin one that I used once 2 years ago. It worked fine but I had a little bit of stickage, the first time. No shiny surface but the soap had lots of scrubbies. I really need to get some silicone spray. But the soaps came out whole, no missing parts!

edit - I also have a tiny pumpkin one that makes 24 pumpkins, great size for small candle tarts.

Sounds like a salt soap would work well. I want them, gonna go tomorrow I think :)

I cpop in mine. I have to w atch for overheating in the small molds. Usually I just let t hem reach gel and then take them out of the oven.

serfmunke said:
Sounds like a salt soap would work well. I want them, gonna go tomorrow I think :)

I did get two and made my salt bars in them, it was awesome!!! They just pop right out and look totally cute :D I bought hearts and flowers, good for the kids. Need more now.

Latest posts

Back