Introduction

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMZ

Reaction score
Hello friends!

I'm so happy to join this woderful forum. I live in IL and I started my interest in soap making about 7 months ago. I tried my first batch of CP castile soap and got hooked :) The more I explore & experiment the more interested I become about this art/science and I am looking forward to learning more with all of you and hopfully helping others. Right now I am working on my Castile soap recipe and trying to get the best out of it.

Thank and happy soaping everyone!

Hello~
Do you remember the Neutrogena Castile soaps (clear brown bar)? I'd LOVE to find out how to make that. I used that growing up and cannot find it in stores nor online anymore. Let me know if you have any luck with clear castile soaps :) I'd love to take a peak at your recipes

Hello~
Do you remember the Neutrogena Castile soaps (clear brown bar)? I'd LOVE to find out how to make that. I used that growing up and cannot find it in stores nor online anymore. Let me know if you have any luck with clear castile soaps :) I'd love to take a peak at your recipes

Hi!
Oooh I think I remember those! I would like to know how to make those too.
As for my Castile recipe, I'm still experimenting with it. I've done just plain 100% EVOO with 33% Lye solution and 5% Superfat and I have tried Zany's no slime Castile recipe. They're still curing so I can't judge yet :)

Back