I was selected a guest blogger on Adventures with the Sage!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! How exciting for you. :D

I enjoyed your article. It's an eloquent reminder to take time during the upcoming season to not only remember loved ones and the traditions they taught but to also develop new memories for the future.

That's awesome Judy! Congratulations! I enjoyed reading your article, too. :D What a wonderful family heritage to treasure and be able pass down.

IrishLass :)

That is awesome! It is very, very well written. What a great story. I lived in Denmark for a short time when I was younger. The thing I remember most was Christmas and the traditions.

ima gonna cry!

thanks for sharing. and krumkake is one of my favorite cookies.

Great story! I love your grandmother, she reminds me of my own. To look that good at 100! and it looks like you inherited her good genes, beautiful. It's so nice to hear about someone continuing a tradition and what a great way to honor and remember your loved one. :)

Wow, what a great story. Your grandmother 102!! Thats wonderful. I'm sure she was a wonderful woman & u too.

Back