Himalayan Rhubarb

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the spirit of Mrs @Zing annual 'empty the pantry' event, I am in need of doing the same with some of my soapy stuff. I had a jar of Himalayan Rhubarb infusing in olive oil for nearly a year, so I used it up in this. Look at that red šŸ„°
Himalayan Rhubarb.jpg

That would be lovely with a candy cane scent for christmas, what scent is it ?
I was hoping I would get a nice pink so I used Pink Grapefruit from WSP. I never dreamed I would get a red like that. The candy cane scent is a good idea. I should start infusing some more now so it's ready. And also write it on the calendar so I don't forget to use it šŸ˜†

I was hoping I would get a nice pink so I used Pink Grapefruit from WSP. I never dreamed I would get a red like that. The candy cane scent is a good idea. I should start infusing some more now so it's ready. And also write it on the calendar so I don't forget to use it šŸ˜†
Yes then that one will probably just go pink - you know how naughty soap is! You could call it Blood Orange and the scent would match, and also the colour.

Latest posts

Back