Help---Can't decide what to make next to sell at shows!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey11474

Reaction score
I currently make soap, body butter sticks, lip balm sticks and milk baths.
Not sure what direction to take next.

I'd like to add something that isn't too pricey, is easy to make and I can make in small batches as I don't do shows too often.

I'd also like it to be at least 90% made from natural ingredients...if not closer to 99%!
Not sure if I should look into body sprays...hand cream etc.
Anyone have any suggestions?

That is really going to depend on your customer base. Can you do a survey?

I have 2 lines. In my mainstream line they gobble up deodorants, lipbalms and sugar scrubs. In my alternative line they want soap, perfume and bath salt.

hmmm..thanks for the ideas...will look into some.
Are bath salts hard to do?
Right now I may have to try and find a "kit" with something else to make as I just signed up for a huge craft show on Oct. 9-10!

Doesn't give me much time to research, order and get them made with my crazy schedule!

tracey11474 said:
hmmm..thanks for the ideas...will look into some.
Are bath salts hard to do?
Right now I may have to try and find a "kit" with something else to make as I just signed up for a huge craft show on Oct. 9-10!

Doesn't give me much time to research, order and get them made with my crazy schedule!

Well, whatever you make...you need to allow for testing. You don't want to just find a recipe, throw it together, package it and then that's that. You need to test test test. Test the product, test how the packaging holds up with the product. For example...you don't want bath salts exploding or fragrance from whatever eating through a container.

Just saying. Don't rush it.

Latest posts

Back