Front Page News

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this is the right place to put this, if not can one of you mods move it please?

So on Wednesday when I got my newspaper there is me staring back at me from the front page :shock: I knew there would be a story about me in the paper but did not figure they would do this! Here is the link to the story - http://www.prpeak.com/articles/2012/06/ ... 209267.txt

Thank you for letting me share this with you.

Lindy

Congratulations! What an excellent story and outcome for you. And hey, such a sensational promotion for you as well. I am sure your business will go from strength to strength!

Best get busy making some more soaps - those emails and orders will be flying in very soon!

:)

Congratulations!!!

How exciting for you and I wish you many more successes. I agree with Gouldie that it's great advertising and you're going to be busy! I'll leave this topic in this forum because I think it will be inspirational for other members.

Thank you so much everyone. I have seen an increase in inquires since so it's all good.... I'm keeping print copies of it too. Something I am learning is self promotion and learning to do press kits to send out to the media...

Latest posts

Back