FREEZING JUICES/MILK

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madartist

Reaction score
I bought some coconut milk and carrot juice to try in some soaps. I was wondering if I could freeze the left overs, to use in soaps at another time? I was thinking if I put them in ice cube trays and froze them, I could store them for a couple months, until after the first batches were cured, and I could decide if I wanted to use them again.

that would be fine! If there was a way to vacuum wrap them that would be the best so that they dont degrade from the time in the fridge... water tends to subliminate after a while in there (which is why you get all that weird slushy stuff on your food etc when its in there too long)

I freeze my coconut and goat's milk all the time by pouring into ice cube trays then just drop them in my water container prior to adding the balance of water so I get the perfect liquid weight. Works great for me.

I freeze coconut milk in gelatin shot glasses with lids. They each store 2 oz of milk. It is easy to pull out what I need and the containers can be washed and reused.

Thanks!!! All I was expecting was a yes or no. You guys are AWESOME with all these wonderful suggestions. Thanks TONS!.

:D thats what we are all here for :)

everyone speaks from there own knowledge and experiences... so with the 4000+ of us... weve got one hell of a collective brain going on here ;)

thats why I love this place!

Latest posts

Back