Fl, soap supply shopping

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candysoaper

Reaction score
hey all,

I'm looking for stores in Miami or Ft Lauderdale, that sell soap supplies. I'll be in Fl for the soap conference. I would like to get as much as I can because I am from the Bahamas and we don't really have soaping supplies so I'm trying to stock up. If anyone can give me ideas on where to go I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Candece

I have ordered from a couple of places located in Florida - one is Camden Grey which is located in Doral and the other is Costal Scents which is located in Naples. Not sure if either would be geographically in your vicinity. And, I would recommend contacting them to see if they have a store front because so many places only deal with internet orders. I'm pretty sure that you can pick up at Camden but I believe they have very strict hours/days that they allow that (and I stress the words "very strict").

Costal Scents is more dedicated to makeup products however they do have some carrier oils and butters and if I remember correctly, they have a few EO's/FO's. They have great service.

There is also a place called PVSoap in Ponte Verdra Beach. I've never ordered from them because their prices seem a little too costly for me.

There is a website where you can check for suppliers by state but I cannot remember what it is. Maybe someone can chime in here and point you in that direction. Happy shopping!

Thanks so much! I recall a website as well but don't remember what it is either. thanks again...I'm really excited to be in an area where soap supplies are more accessible and customs isn't involved! thanks again!

Back