Essential Oils or Fragrance Oils?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think so because I have a long list of EO's and it was not listed on there. Companies like this make me sick because they are selling it as if it is an essential oil. I have caught others doing this before and reported them to Ebay, not that it has helped any. Thank you TessV, I hope others will see this and realize that this fragrance oil company is misrepresenting their products. :wink:

Maybe they mean essential to your pocketbook? :lol: Seriously, ebay won't do anything about it. This has been going on for years.

Exactly, they are priced like essential oils, that is what puzzled me. What a scam! You are right, Ebay won't do anything to stop it. I might sell my microwave on there and call it an advanced cooking system and put the price 1000k and see if they do anything about it. LOL No, I wouldnt do that really, but seriously, that is a real scam.

For what it's worth, the vendor is called Essential Trading Post Oils. The oil is described as "Blueberry Oil" in the title; the description below clearly states it's a fragrance oil. They carry EOs and FOs; if you click on the EO link, it's mostly EOs. But he's got neem oil listed there too ?! And I have no idea what "Scotch Pine" would be. :shock:

Back