Mould Cleaning for ceiling/walls

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xuledywo

Reaction score
Please could anyone tell me the best product to use for removing black mold from walls and ceilings and also where to buy it. So far I can only find it online, but not sure which would be the best to use. There is also some that you can add to paint would anyone be able to recommend it?

Please could anyone tell me the best product to use for removing black mold from walls and ceilings and also where to buy it. So far I can only find it online, but not sure which would be the best to use. There is also some that you can add to paint would anyone be able to recommend it?
I strongly encourage you to hire professionals to remediate that. You might want to leave the house until the remediation is finished. Especially if you have a compromised immune system or chronic illness. This is a cleanup you want done right the first time.

Please hire a professional. Black mold is very very bad just to have around you, and it would be awful if you got sick!

Latest posts

Back